We are so sorry for any delays to your orders during the pandemic. We are working as hard as we can to to send out all orders as soon as possible, but some orders may take a little bit longer. We have taken huge measure to ensure all staff are happy, healthy and safe and this inevitably means that extra time is needed to get orders out the door.
Additionally, Royal Mail are experiencing severe delays on both a national and regional levels due to staff shortages and more orders than at Christmas time, so please give your order much longer to arrive than usual.
We continue to send out orders of hand gels and Soapscription boxes on a 24/48 hour tracked service via Royal Mail in the hope that it reaches you quickly, and your tracking number can be found in your Dispatch Confirmation email. Unfortunately we know this can take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to arrive as these are all classed as non-essential deliveries, and this delivery time all depends on how well services are operating in your local area.
Thank you so much for supporting us during this difficult time, we wouldn't be here without you!
The Bubble T-eam
Confused by your tracking status?
Clicked on your tracking number and seen a screen on the Royal Mail tracking site saying 'an update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item'? Yes, that's not the most informative message here but it does mean good news - this means your parcel has successfully been processed within the Royal Mail system and it's on the way to you now.
There are still huge delays with Royal Mail (both on a national and local level) but sit tight and keep an eye out for a very special delivery...
Please note that your dispatch email is generated when your order enters the Royal Mail system and we're unable to make any changes (such as amends to the delivery address) after this point.
Haven’t received a reply from us? Our systems are going a little fuzzy and sending a lot of people to the Junk folder. If this information here hasn’t helped and you still need to speak to us, please resend your message over to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org - thank you!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Here at Bubble T Cosmetics, we use Royal Mail or Parcelforce for our orders. These services mainly deliver from Monday to Saturday between 8.00am to 5.30pm so we strongly recommend that you ensure someone is on site to accept your delivery.
- We always aim to dispatch your order within 5 working days. It can take up to 3 working days after dispatch for you to receive your order, and may take longer during the pre-Christmas rush and around any promotions such as Black Friday week.
- If you require goods for a specific date, please contact us and we will try to arrange this for you. Please note that there will be an additional cost for special deliveries.
- For offshore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands, delivery may take 3-10 working days.
US & CANADA:
- Delivery to the US and Canada is charged at £13.50 / £35 depending on the weight of your order. Shipping can take up to 10 days but usually arrives in around 5 working days.
- We aim to deliver your items within 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm) via Parcelforce for £19.99.
- EU countries we deliver to are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and many more.
- We ship to most places around the world and you can find the costs for these services at the checkout page. Can't see your country? Pop us a message at email@example.com and we'll do everything we can to help.
- Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. We aim to ship orders placed before 3pm GMT Monday to Friday on the same day, however we cannot guarantee this.
- Our courier partners may not be able to call you on arrival so please ensure that you provide a delivery address where the shipment can be received during business hours. The courier will try to deliver your order three times and should leave a calling card at each attempt.
- We’re unable to deliver on public holidays so please allow an extra working day across these busy periods.
- Please allow 1-2 extra days for delivery around any sales, Black Friday/Cyber Monday and during the busy Christmas period.
- Any questions or issues? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org - bonus points if you tell us a joke too...